Dr.WALID KASSAS started his Martial Arts training at the age of 11. Since his beginning, he has studied many different fighting arts He is Holder 8th Degree Black Belt in the Kick Boxing Sports and other degree in many different Martial Arts Styles, Karate - Kyokishinkai - Silat Seni Gayoung - Self Defense ...etc. Dr.Walid Kassas A Pioneer in Kick Boxing in the Middle East & many Arab Countries since 1978. He wrote a book about the Art of Kick Boxing, Created an Educational Video Cassette for the Kick Boxing in 1984 Presented many Seminars on Training, Refereeing and Judging for many athletes who are today Head Coaches for their National teams or World Champions. Gave many Seminars in Lebanon , Egypt , Kuwait , Bulgaria , France , Greece , Canada , Iran , Iraq , Jordan , Syria .
The Positions of Mr. Kassas Since 1978
- President of Lebanese Federation of Kick Boxing – Savate (LFKS).07/02/2001 till 22/06/2002
- General Secretary of Arab Federation of Kick Boxing Sports (AFKS). 17/07/94 till 24/12/2005
- President of Arab Professional Committee in AFKS.
- President of Trainers Arab Committee in AFKS.
- President of Trainers Lebanese Committee in LFKS.
- Member in WKA World Technical Committee.
- Member in Kuwait Karate Federation.
- President of the Kick Boxing Committee in Kuwait..
Mr. Kassas is now:
- Second Times WPKA World Vice President.
- Member of WPKA Organizing Committee.
- President of Asian Kick Boxing Federation.
- Vice President of Lebanese Federation of Kickboxing – Savate.